Monday 25 June 2012

lace filled lazydays

feeling very sorry for myself writing this post from my sofa as i'm not very well! .. luckily i'm comfy on my big oxblood red leather chesterfield, latest edition to our house!
anyway, i haven't blogged in about a week so i'm feeling very guilty about this! this post is just a mix and match of rumaging through my wardrobe. i haven't worn this lace dress in ages, it's a Topshop dress that i originally got off ebay, i was so happy when i got it, i really like it and it's so easy to wear, i think it gives quite an easy girly look without trying too hard.
the creepers are still my favourite and i love them, i just never wear them so i can't justify having them sitting in my wardrobe all lonely!
i picked up the blazor on saturday from charity shop in ipswich, it's quite big so i think it'll be a bit difficult to dress, but i'm sure i'll find something to wear it with!

i think today's project is going to consist of trying my own version of DIY nails based on this post by the lovely Vic from Golly Gosh. going to fish out some old vogue magazines and see what prints i can find! post to be followed tomorrow!

it's such a good/happy week, saw my mum on the weekend and she told me all about her new house that her and her husband are getting as of the 15th July, which is their dream house so that'll be amazing!
and of course, this weekend is my dad's wedding which i'm SO SO excited about and very excited to see all the outfits put together because they're all hand made! however i'm a bit stuck on how to do my hair though, need to base it on the 50's maybe, so any ideas please do say! needs to include this purple fascinator as shown here.







5 comments:

  1. love the outfit and creepers! you made me want to buy one! now following your blog!
    www.lamoderocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the dress with the creepers & your hair is amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lace dress, looks great with the tweed jacket ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your creepers!
    Anywho, check out http://under-thebeauty.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award-3.html for your blog award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your style!!! I look forward to more of your outfit posts and of course had to follow :) Hope you can follow me back!
    Get Glam
    Get Glam
    Get Glam

    ReplyDelete